10.26.2007

EU is looking for a web designer...

hello web-savvy friends,

my work (entertaining u newspaper) is looking to expand out web design team. i realize that many of my readers are based outside of jacksonville, however i do know that there are a significant amount of you that are local jacksonvillians... so, if you could, pass the news along. we are eagerly looking to do some really creative and new things with our web department of the publication. and if you read my blog, then i'll probably assume you are somewhat creative and/or appreciate good design aesthetic.

this is the ad we've been running around here locally:


EU Jacksonville HELP WANTED_graphic artist_ h1-8

thanks!

rachel

p.s. i promise some interesting posts over the weekend when i can get caught up my "free time" (as that has nearly ceased to exist this past month).

1 comment:

  1. I am just learning web design. Not sure if ready for this job now but maybe in the future if you're still lookin. I live here in town.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin