2.14.2008

happy valentine's day!

my valentine

hello, happy valentine's day! i hope everyone is having a lovely day. lucky me, i came home and and my valentine {he's so sweet and knows me so well} had two small surprises for me: 1. a new apple mighty mouse! 2. a new thin-as-heck apple keyboard! i know for the average person, not so exciting... but when you work as much as i do on the computer, having well-designed hardware is a godsend. yay! {the wii belong together valentine is from argylewhale etsy shop.}

lastly, let me leave you with these totally cute guys from lauren alane.

laura alane valentine birds

1 comment:

  1. Love the mousepad - so funny! Yeah I ask for crazy stuff for gifts too - like cooking and cleaning items.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin