9.18.2008

change we need

obama tee

Obama is coming to Jacksonville this Saturday! And I just spotted the perfect t-shirt to wear... too bad it probably won't arrive in time for the rally. Nonetheless, this is still an awesome shirt and you can buy your own right here. (and yes, a portion of the proceeds go to Obama's Presidential Campaign.)



If you are here locally and plan on attending the Saturday event, here are the details:

Metropolitan Park
1410 Gator Bowl Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32202
No bags. Limit personal items. No signs or banners allowed.

Saturday, September 20th
Doors Open: 12:30 p.m.
Program Begins: 2:30 p.m.

The event is free and open to the public. Space is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are not required. However, RSVP is strongly encouraged.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I can go! If I do, I'll see you there!

    I'm really excited about this. I can't really describe it, I've never really been this excited about anything!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin